If you park during the non-paying part of the day, you can start a parking session which starts at the next moment that the payed parking hours start again. An advance payment for parking is not possible. Every time you park you have to start a new parking session.
Articles in this section
- How can I extend my parking session?
- How can I stop my parking session?
- How do I register a second vehicle?
- How can I view a running parking session?
- Can I change a license plate of a running parking session?
- What is the maximum parking time?
- Do I need to know my license plate for every parking session?
- What happens if I pay twice by mistake?
- My mobile phone does not have enough battery or is not usable, can I still use PayByPhone?
- Can I pay in advance?